We are looking for a Business Analyst who thinks that analytical thinking and problem solving are a match made in heaven! You would be helping our clients to solve their business problems through our solution.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Analyzing, specifying and documenting requirements in cooperation with different parties inside and outside of Turnit;
- Create and develop process descriptions;
- Mapping, analyzing and optimizing business processes of existing and potential Turnit OÜ customers;
- Participate in testing process of created solutions;
- Support and consult end-users;
- Keeping up to date product specifications for knowledge sharing between project teams and requirements reuse;
- Supporting requirements validation, preparing information and presentations for stakeholders and team members to address questions regarding proposed product decisions;
- Assisting with communication between project teams, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Monitoring and ensuring consistency across products;
- Advising and integrating business analysis techniques standards;
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Advanced technical skills, excellent documentation skills;
- Previous experience as a business analyst, product owner or product manager;
- Excellent English language communication skills;
- Ability to plan and execute requirement analysis in a logical, structured, systematic manner;
- Good leadership and social skills to mediate and cooperate well with other Turnit team members;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, high-pressure environment whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to operate independently, and as part of a team;
- You are a team player with attention to details;
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager, taking care of our awesome team!