Do you want to take public transport to the next level across the globe by digitalizing this industry? Do you like to work in a startup minded company, where you drive how the products being built will look and feel like?
Turnit’s mission is to create a world where people don’t have to waste years of their life in traffic jams. We want a world where people think of public transport as the logical way to go when commuting to work or traveling between cities. To achieve this, we are building the best IT solutions that the passenger transport industry has ever seen. With our solutions, the industry will be smart, efficient, and tailored to the passengers’ needs resulting in greener and hassle-free transportation. To reach our dream of digitalizing the passenger transport industry, we need people like you to help us.
We are looking for an experienced
Key Account Manager
to join our team in Tartu.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with our existing customers
- Being empathic towards your client and at the same time possess an in-depth knowledge of the clients business and performance
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Connecting the right resources in Turnit with the customer – being the customer’s one point of contact. Communicating and collaborating with the sales managers, project managers, support, and developers to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven work experience in IT (project manager, account manager, support engineer)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
You probably already know what IT companies offer to their employees. Instead of writing here a standard text about the benefits, we will save your time reading this. In short, we will make you a great offer.