Do you want to take public transport to the next level across the globe by digitalizing this industry? Do you like to work in a startup minded company, where you drive how the products being built will look and feel like?
Turnit’s mission is to create a world where people don’t have to waste years of their life in traffic jams. We want a world where people think of public transport as the logical way to go when commuting to work or traveling between cities. To achieve this, we are building the best IT solutions that the passenger transport industry has ever seen. With our solutions, the industry will be smart, efficient, and tailored to the passengers’ needs resulting in greener and hassle-free transportation. To reach our dream of digitalizing the passenger transport industry, we need people like you to help us.
We are looking for an experienced
Product UX designer
to join our team in Tartu.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Creating wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Conducting concept and usability testing and feedback gathering
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicating ideas and prototypes to the customers and product teams
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Maintaining and evolving a design system
- Defining personas using user research and data
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- As it is a senior role, 3+ years proven experience and track record is a must
- You are an expert in using sketch and prototyping tools (e.g. Figma)
- Knowledge of UX design principles across various platforms (web, mobile apps) and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Able to pay attention to details and be a great team player
- Excellent communication skills in Estonian and English
You probably already know what IT companies offer to their employees. Instead of writing here a standard text about the benefits, we will save your time reading this. In short, we will make you a great offer.