We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team in Tartu. Your job will be to help us to revolutionise the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used by industry leaders and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Cloud deployment and management
- Performance assessment, monitoring, and recommending performance enhancements
- Setting up and maintaining logging, monitoring, and alerting systems
- Documenting all your work
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Experience in operating scripting languages like Python, Ruby
- Experience developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for SaaS applications by accessing tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using configuration management tools like Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Hands-on experience in container orchestration using Kubernetes (including Helm)
- Hands-on experience in building, designing, and maintaining cloud-based applications and infrastructure with AWS, Azure, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a DevOps engineer
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, proficient in verbal and written English
- You like to have a structure when doing things and like to think things through before executing them
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Passion for IT
- You have a “Get Things Done!” attitude!
What we offer:
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager taking care of our awesome team!