Front-End Lead Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Lead Developer who is passionate about building products that users love. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used by industry leaders and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Training and mentoring front-end developers
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working with APIs.
- Feel comfortable in communicating both in Estonian and in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development.
- Ready to share your knowledge!
- You have a “get things done!” attitude!
What we offer:
- Challenging work and a chance to really show what you are capable of in our super-supportive team!
- Competitive salary and health compensation.
- A chance to work with a highly professional and talented team.
- Flexible working hours and of course you can work from home! From anywhere in the world!