Key Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager whose main duty will be to take care of our exciting client’s day-to-day wellbeing, but we see that our key account manager role is more than that! It is a mix of project management, business analysis and sales. You will be in the role of a project manager as our clients have micro projects (organising releases, extra developments etc). You have a chance to excel in business analysis due to the fact that our KAM’s are the main point of contact for our clients. We need you to understand our product and your client to make the first analysis of their needs or wishes. You will be working as a salesperson of our product, proactively engaging our existing clients to invest in new developments that are in our roadmap.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with our existing customers
- Being empathic towards your client and at the same time possess an in-depth knowledge of the clients business and performance
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Connecting the right resources in Turnit with the customer – being the customer’s one point of contact. Communicating and collaborating with the sales managers, project managers, support, and developers to ensure that key clients’ needs are met
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven work experience in IT (project manager, account manager, support engineer)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager, taking care of our awesome team!