Lead Software Tester
We are looking for a Lead Software Tester who thinks that the quality of a product is what defines it. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by making sure our solution is bug-free! Turnit Ride is a world class ticketing system used internationally and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Effectively lead our team of testers to meet the product goals and thereby achieve the organizational goals that are derived
- Being the mentor and a go-to person for our testers team
- Managing testers outside Turnit, creating structure and processes to make cooperation run smoothly
- You will be implementing efficient and effective testing techniques that form the basis for valid bug exposure
- You will be leading innovation in your team by introducing best practices related to test management, test automation etc
- Initiate test planning activities and test reviews
- You will also have the opportunity to test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and implement them
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Aspiration to lead a team
- At least 3 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with REST API, SQL and Postman is a plus!
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- “Get Things Done!” attitude
We offer you a diverse and challenging work in our office at the heart of city of Tartu, supportive and talented team, and a competitive salary. Health and glasses compensation, tools and devices according to your needs. And of course, convenience to work remotely.