We are looking for a Office Assistant who essentially ensures the smooth running of our office on a day-to-day basis and assists our team in various tasks! You shall be one of the key persons to ensure that our employees are happy and everything runs smoothly! We have an international team of approximately 40 employees (and growing) residing in Sweden, Canada, Lithuania, France etc.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Supporting teams with various administrative tasks, it may include logistics, travel, translations etc;
- Ensuring that our office is well equipped, from fresh fruit in the kitchen to making sure employee’s workstations at home or at the office are working as they should;
- Assisting in different activities related to accounting and HR;
- Organizing everything that needs organizing;
- Keeping our employees happy!
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- You would benefit from a previous experience as a secretary, administrative assistant etc;
- Creative attitude towards problem-solving;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Degree of flexibility, multi-tasking and time management capability;
- Well-organized, helpful and proactive attitude;
- Excellent verbal & written English language;
We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance. You would be working in our office at the heart of the city of Tartu – Soola 8, at Plasku! Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. If you have any questions call our Happiness Manager Tiina or apply now!