Do you want to take public transport to the next level across the globe by digitalizing this industry? Do you like to work in a startup minded company, where you drive how the products being built will look and feel like? Turnit’s mission is to create a world where people don’t have to waste years of their life in traffic jams. We want a world where people think of public transport as the logical way to go when commuting to work or traveling between cities. To achieve this, we are building the best IT solutions that the passenger transport industry has ever seen. With our solutions, the industry will be smart, efficient, and tailored to the passengers’ needs resulting in greener and hassle-free transportation. To reach our dream of digitalising the passenger transport industry, we need people like you to help us.
We are looking for a
LEAD FRONT-END DEVELOPER (REACT)
to join our team in Tartu.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
It would be great if you would match the following:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working with APIs.
- Feel comfortable in communicating both in Estonian and in English.
- At least 5 years of experience in front-end development.
- Ready to share your knowledge!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- A chance to work with a highly professional and supporting team.
- All the benefits that go hand in hand with working in IT.
- Flexible working hours and you can work from home.
VP of Operations