Senior Enterprise Software Architect
We are looking for a Senior Enterprise Software Architect who is passionate about designing and developing software systems and applications. Your job will be to help us to revolutionise the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used by industry leaders and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Conducting technical analysis in cooperation with business analysts and creating tasks for other developers, inside and outside Turnit
- Writing code and developing! Yes! You won’t be just doing analysis, but you will also have an opportunity to develop and write code yourself! So you can be really hands on with everything happening in the industry
- Writing unit-tests for major components of Turnit Ride for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Perform system designing and projecting within the existing organisation and project guidelines
- Establishing, documenting and communicating the conceptual base and principles of specific parts of the system architecture
- Defining Turnit Ride system’s technical structure and components
- Defining application structure (e.g. levels, division of modules, use of libraries)
- Plans system and software developments in cooperation with the Lead Architect and other stakeholders in the company
- Coaches and advises developers and technical analysts.
- Communicates with internal and external parties in order to deliver, specify or get information
- Dealing with the structure of information systems and research on general software development as well as research on system management trends.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- At least 3 years of proven software development experience
- Practical experience in system analysis
- Experience working with .NET and C#
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good communication skills, proficient in verbal and written English
- You like to have a structure when doing things and like to think things through before executing them
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Passion for IT
- You have a “Get Things Done!” attitude!
We offer you diverse and challenging work in our office at the heart of the city of Tartu, a supportive and talented team, and a competitive salary. If you want to achieve something in life and like to see things get done, then Turnit is for you!
Besides professional challenges we can offer you health and glasses compensation, tools and devices according to your needs. And of course, convenience to work remotely.