Senior .NET Developer
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer who is passionate about building products that users love. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used by industry leaders and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Your main goal would be to produce clean, efficient code based on requirements, specifications and designs using .NET programming language
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Documenting your work by creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments etc
- Supervising and consulting less-experienced specialists
- Writing unit-tests for major components of Turnit Ride for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Coaching and advising developers
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- At least 4 years of work experience in programming
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Postgre SQL and design/architectural patterns
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills, proficient in verbal and written English
- You like to have a structure when doing things and like to think things through before executing them
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Passion for IT
- You have a “Get Things Done!” attitude!
What we offer:
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager taking care of our awesome team!