Senior Software Tester
We are looking for a technical Senior Software Tester who thinks that the quality of a product is what defines it. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by making sure our solution is bug-free! Turnit Ride platform processes over 40 million passenger segments annually and is used by more than 50 transport operators worldwide.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and implement them
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Mentoring and advising other testers
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- At least 3 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with REST API, SQL and Postman
- Experience with test automation and Python is a plus
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- You have a “Get Things Done!” attitude
- Turnit can offer you everything you need to level up your career! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
- We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!