We are looking for a Support Engineer who is passionate about helping other. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by supporting our customers. Turnit’s mission is to create a world, where people don’t have to waste years of their life in traffic jams. We want a world where people think of public transport as the logical way to go when commuting to work or travelling between cities. To achieve this, we are building the best IT solutions that the passenger transport industry has ever seen. Our world class ticketing system is used worldwide and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Providing well-thought-out and accurate guidance, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy, and maintain Turnit’s services.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with other stakeholders in our company
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- You are eager to learn new things, and you love to share your knowledge with others
- You are ready to work independently, but at the same time you are not afraid to ask for help
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English and Estonian
- Multi-tasking abilities
We offer you a diverse and challenging work in our office at the heart of city of Tartu, supportive and talented team, and a competitive salary. Health and glasses compensation, tools and devices according to your needs. And of course, convenience to work remotely.