Support Team Lead
We are looking for a Support Team Lead! You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of our support team as well as our operations team. Support team lead will be expected to lead by example, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help with ad hoc projects, and training.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Provide direct supervision of the support team staff which may include: recruitment, evaluations, one to one’s etc
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to support staff
- Be the point of contact when it comes to escalations
- Record and track team’s SLAs and workflows
- Provide support where needed for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Streamlining processes within the team, implementing new tools, moving to JIRA Cloud etc
- Gather customer feedback and share with other stakeholders in our company
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly
- Previous experience in managing customer focused teams
- 5+ years of experience in a Support role is a plus!
What we offer:
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager, taking care of our awesome team!
So call our Happiness Manager Tiina or apply now!