Test Automation Lead
We are looking for a Test Automation Lead who is passionate about creating building products that work bug-free. Your job will be to help us to revolutionise the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used worldwide and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Effectively lead our team of automation testers to meet the product goals and thereby achieve the organisational goals that are derived
- Being the mentor and a go-to person for our automation testers team
- Managing automation testers outside Turnit, creating structure and processes to make cooperation run smoothly
- You will be implementing efficient and effective testing techniques that form the basis for valid bug exposure
- You will be leading innovation in your team by introducing best practices related to test management, test automation etc
- Initiate test planning activities and test reviews
- You will also have the opportunity to test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Using test automation guidelines
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer or lead
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with REST API, SQL and Postman is a plus!
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- You love data and complexity!
- You are a team player with attention to details
Turnit can offer you everything you need from a workplace! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager, taking care of our awesome team!