We are looking for a Software Tester who thinks that the quality of a product is what defines it. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by making sure our solution is bug-free! Turnit Ride is a world class ticketing system used internationally and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and implement them
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- At least 3 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with REST API, SQL and Postman is a plus!
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
Turnit can offer you everything you need to level up your career! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!
Besides usual health and glasses compensation, we offer dental care compensation. And the best part of working in Turnit – we have our own Happiness Manager, taking care of our awesome team!
So call our Happiness Manager Tiina or apply now!
+372 5564 6352