We are looking for a Software Tester who thinks that the quality of a product is what defines it. Your job will be to help us to revolutionize the public transport industry by making sure our solution is bug-free! Turnit Ride is a world class ticketing system used internationally and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and implement them
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- At least 3 years of work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with REST API, SQL and Postman is a plus!
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
We offer you a diverse and challenging work in our office at the heart of city of Tartu, supportive and talented team, and a competitive salary. Health and glasses compensation, tools and devices according to your needs. And of course, convenience to work remotely.