Turnit is a travel tech company with more than 20 years of industry experience. We provide mission-critical software technology and consultation to passenger transport industry. Our Turnit Ride platform is targeted for operators who require complex logistics management, dynamic pricing, and flexible responsiveness to the market situation, maximizing their revenue while streamlining their business processes. The platform, delivered as full service, processes more than 10 million seat reservations annually and its services are used by over 40 operators across the world, including industry leaders like Transdev and Nettbuss. Our second product, Turnit BiBo, enables hands-free ticketing and crucial data collection in urban public transportation. It uses BLE beacons and micro-locating technology to detect automatically passengers entering/exiting the transport vehicle.
Company headquarters with 50 employees is located in the digitally driven country of Estonia.
Who are we?
- We are an IT service provider with main focus in passenger transportation sector;
- We help our clients to generate more revenue and lower operating costs;
- With our modern and innovative solutions we encourage more people to use public transport.
What is our mission?
- To popularize the use of public transport through innovative IT solutions;
- To offer business critical systems, which are reliable and stable;
- Software is only a part of our service. Our mission is to be a long-term partner, who has the capabilities to offer full service from business consulting to data administration.
What do we value?
- Long term partnership with our clients, partners and employees.
- Public transport as the future for environmentally friendly and efficient way of travelling;
- Innovation as a tool to change the world for the better.