Junior Back-End Developer
We are looking for a Junior Back-End Developer who is passionate about building products that users love. Your job will be to help us to revolutionise the public transport industry by building a world class ticketing system used by industry leaders and processing more than 20 million tickets per year.
Your main day to day activities include:
- Producing clean, efficient code based on requirements, specifications and designs using .NET framework and C# programming language
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Documenting your work by creating documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments etc.
- Writing unit-tests for major components of Turnit Ride for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatisation
We would be excited if you would match the following:
- Proven experience as a Junior Back-End Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, Postgres SQL and design/architectural patterns
- Ability to use version control systems such as GIT
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail, structured approach, ability to analyse and troubleshoot
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Analytical mindset and logical thinking with a passion for IT
- You have a “Get Things Done!” attitude!
We offer you:
- Turnit can offer you everything you need to level up your career! Remote work, flexibility, independence, competitive salary, great colleagues, opportunities to learn and develop in a way you thought you never could! We have a culture of getting things done, but at the same time we value work and private life balance.
- We have an office at the heart of the city of Tartu, but you can definitely work remotely!